Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Daily 2012

Is anyone out there???
 
Wanted to get the month started right away with my December Daily photos, words and paper.  I always start out strong but somehow along the way I lose my mojo... That's been my motto this year but I will attempt it all the same. 
 
Simple is the route I'm taking.  I'm using my December Daily kit from Studio Calico and following Ali Edward's simple approach this year.  I'm crossing my fingers that I can do it.
 
Yesterday began this festive month. I had the privilege of attending the most beautiful wedding of the year. Yes, I said it and it's printed.  My cousin (by marriage) married the love of her life last night and it was a beautiful, magical evening. 
 
I was inspired this morning to dig in.  I haven't pre-done any pages so I'm gonna work on it as the days progress. I hope to work on it a bit more tonight since I'm home alone and just get some of the chipboard pieces decorated. 

Here's Day 1

Front side:
 
 
Back side:



Thanks for stopping by, I hope to hear from you... Have a great evening..

xoxo,
Ady

2 comments:

Maritza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love your first page! I wanted to do a December Daily this year, but I'm already three days behind! I'm writing down notes and taking pictures though...