Saturday, July 7, 2007

It's so much fun

to find new cool sites on-line. I was reading Lisa Pace's Blog and I found Bad Girl Kits. The site is really cool and the debut kit is gorgeous but of course its sold out :-(


I'm taking the day to upload to my SIS Portfolio some layouts of D'Angelo's Holy Communion. I haven't finished these layouts but they are so pretty and they make me smile so I wanted to share. I have to get inspired to journal but I'm not there yet. I have never been one to write but ever since I started this blog, I have definitely been able to communicate my thoughts so much better.





I love My Mind's Eye pp so I decided to make a themed album using Bohemia pp and emblishments. The album flows so nicely. I didn't embellish too much because I wanted the pictures to stand out.


Check out my BFF's blog. She posted some great links on sneek peeks of CHA 2007 with some great new products. My favorite in particular is daisyds rub on tape. It comes in three different styles. I love the sewing technique but I don't see myself ever doing it. It seems time consuming so this will work wonderfully for me.


I'm off to upload pics so have a happy day...

1 comment:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I'm loving all the new CHA products, too, and I will have to get me some of that new paper and some of the stitching tape... yummy!