Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More layouts

to show off... I have had a long day at work and at the hospital with my grandma. She's doing much better and the Dr.'s feel she is ready to be transfered to rehab. It's been a long 20 days for her and for us. Lets just pray that rehab goes well. She has a lot to learn before she can go home...

In scrapbook world. I created two more layouts and an altered star box from my Cocoa Daisy July kit. I finally uploaded them to the gallery.

The one above reads "Sun shine of my life"...

The one above reads "Luv those Lips"

Goodnight and Happy Scrapping...

1 comment:

~Nancy~ said...

Your creations are awesome girlie!! Love all of them.. So happy to hear that your grandma is doing a little better!! I can imagine that it has been a difficult time for you and your family! Hang in there!! XOXO