Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy Mail and a Cute Project

Today I received a package in the mail but unfortunately it's not for me. My BFF's birthday celebration is in two weeks and it hit me on Sunday that I needed to buy her presents and yaaaa I received one today. I'm a bit upset because I didn't order one for me but oh well, I can't have it all. I have enough projects to last me a couple of months.

I have actually completed two projects. One is a Disney Board Book but I need a crop-a-dile in order to finish it. I'm not posting pictures until it's completely done. I also did a cute little project on D'Angelo using the Ali's Favorite Products kit from Cocoa Daisy. Yes, I lifted the project from Ali but it's mine because I made it. ;-)

Hope you like...

In other news, I can't wait to start the Top Designer challenge at Bad Girl Kits. I don't expect to win but I am really excited to see how far I can get. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

This is a beautiful scraplift so I don't blame you for lifting it! I love this and I've been wanting to do my own lift of this for a while now!!! Great job!

Oh, and I can't wait to see what my gift is!!!! You have me in suspense and I want it all now!!! LOL! Not fair! he he he :-)

Kate said...

Awesome mini - I got that Ali kit too and love it!! I made a mini with it but mine is not transparent.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

You'll do great on the challenge!
I loved you mini!