Friday, September 14, 2007

OMG...

I feel like such an inadequate scrapbooker. I can't believe that I was suspended after the first round of Bad Girls Top Designer Challenge. Than to make matters worse, Bam...my name was the first one on the list. UGGGGGG!!! Needless to say, I'm taking them off my blog...

So, my thoughts of the day... I NEED TO FIND MY MUSE!!!

I need to find a system, style and/or technique that is my signature. I don't have any of the above. I scrap and 90% of the time I like what I create. So than, my friends what's going on...

Yes, I'm having a pitty party today so please join me in dwelling on stupid things that drive us... I'm always giving my son positive props when he's upset or doesn't understand something. I always tell him that practice makes perfect, and just keep swimming and anything else that comes to mind to motivate him but today I am soooooo down and depressed...

Have a great weekend...

P.S. I need to clean my scrappy space and start over so I'll post some projects soon. Thanks for lending an eye...

4 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Remember: "Just keep swimming....just keep swimming......"

I love ya' girl and this is in no way a reflection of your talent. They have way too many people in the contest and had to "suspend" tons of them in one shot. It sucks, I know. But remember why you do this and why our hobby makes you happy. You're doing it to tell stories, to preserve memories for D'Angelo, to create art and to de-stress. We have both taken our scrapbooking to new heights this year and you should be proud of all your latest projects because they're AWESOME. Your stuff ROCKS!!!!!! Your muse is yourself because you create projects that make YOU happy. In the end, that is all that matters, right?

XOXO
Vane

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Who are they, or anyone for that matter, to say who's good and who's not????

Are you happy with your pages?? Do you enjoy scrapping???
I know it's a yes on both, so there ya' go!

Balou said...

Vane and Anilu are absolutely right. You don't scrapbook for money or fame or anything like that. You do it because it makes you happy and lets you express yourself and preserve memories for your son and future generations. You are not inadequate at all. But it is "Survivor: Scrapbook" and they had to eliminate over 40 people. Please don't take it so hard. They are nobody.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Don't worry about Top Designer! I dropped out after it began - it was too much for me and I like scrapping without restrictions. :)

Your latest layouts are awesome! Don't let anyone get you down (that's what I've learned through this applying to various DTs!) Do what makes you happy - who cares about everyone else. :)

-Jo:)