Thursday, January 3, 2008

Two post in one week

Wow!!! Let's see how long I can pull this off without neglecting my husband, child and home. This wonderful hobby can sure take on a world of its own with me. I can't seem to stop once my mojo kicks in... This is my second ATC holder. These are great for me because I use up scraps and it comes together in minutes. Talk about instant gratification...


These are some previous layouts that I've done that I never posted. Some are originals and other are scraplifts. I have also decided to put myself out there and apply for a couple of DT calls. I'll never know if I don't try. One of the things I am doing this year is overcoming my fear of rejection. This scares the heck out of me and it's actually hindering me as a person so I figured why not start now. Wish me luck. Either I'll join a DT or I will overcome my fear. I see it as a win, win situation... TFL...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the get well wishes, they must have worked because I am almost better ;) Love your layouts, so glad you stopped by as it meant I got to see your work!

melissa o. said...

HEY! Love the look of your blog BTW! I got your comment and would love to get together to LIVE LAUGH and SCRAP! Where do you meet up?

email me - mrsmoliva@yahoo.com

lawrenbc said...

Ady - love all that you've been doing this past month! Great word for 2008 and great goals to try out for DTs! I'll be cheering you on! All of your darling layouts have me inspired to scrap tonight while my husband and daughter are in the mountains skiing!

Lynn said...

Great layouts and I love your resolution.... you will never know unless you try!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

You have my vote girlie! Good luck with the word, the ATC cards, DT tryouts, and scrapping! My 2008 word is ENERGY.

Love the new LO's you posted. I can't wait to scrap some more with you soon...

Nowell said...

Howdy Ady!
I have enjoyed reading your blog and keeping up with things. Thanks for the Christmas card too. Armando ended up mailing all of his from work so I didn't have a chance to send pics. Your layouts are very nice, but you are much more forward thinking in your layouts than I am and that's o.k. They look great! But what is an ATC?

Damaris Cuevas-Rios said...

Hey my friend:

Happy New Year! Love your work! Your definitely on my Designer's Team...and you don't even have to try out for it!...ha, ha, hee LOL!
I know this posting thing means a lot to you...so I give you my word that I am going to try be consistent with this posting thing.

Get ready to have the best year of your life! You deserve it!
Damaris (ME)

Dayami said...

LOVING all these layouts!!!!! and love what you did w the atc cards!
hugs
Dayami