1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: My son and family (I want to add a third, my friends)
2. Name your two best places you've been to? Atlantis, Bahamas and Hawaii
3. Name two things you do every day: Wake up and go to sleep (smartass remark)
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows abou you: I scrapbook and take lots of pictures.
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you: I'm pretty much an opened book. I'd have to say I get very nervous talking in front of people. (No one believes this about me but it's true). I can't stand to be present in a confrontational situation if it doesn't involve me. I want to crawl under a rock.
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: My son was born and I wanted to preserve his photos and the wonderful friendship I found with Damaris (she taught me what to do)
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Lose weight (amount irrelevent and take a photography class or Adobe Photoshop class.
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: My paper trimmer and my adhesive
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspirations: my scrappy friends and my magazines.
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? I put a lot more design perspective in creating layouts.
11. What two scrapbooking projects have you yet to try but would love to? Sewing on my pages and using watercolors or chalk
Consider yourselves tagged to. I always want to learn new things about the people I've met