Saturday, March 8, 2008

Who wants a RAK?

My first ever RAK... I recently won a RAK and it gave me so much joy to receive something I wasn't expecting so I decided to pay it forward... What's the point of having goodies if you don't share them with friends. Post a comment on my blog and I'll have my son pick a winner on Monday night... Good luck



I'm getting ready for a garage sale at Scrapbooks & Stuff. It's next Sunday and I want to make sure to take everything I do not want so I can buy new stuff that I do want...(LOL) I found a kit from a class that I took at Scrapbook Expo last year and I never finished it. I contemplated selling the but opted to finish it instead. They still need pics but I consider them so done.


The first two layouts I really like, the other two not so much... I think I'm adding the second two to my garage sale pile. If any of you Miami scrappers are in the area you should stop by Scrapbooks and Stuff and say Hi. It will be Sunday March 16, 2008 from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. Hope to see you there...

I'm still feeling creative so I'm going to continue to finish some projects before I head off to bed. Have a great Sunday and don't forget to leave me a comment...

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I think all 4 are great!!!! :):):):):) Love the bright colors and the browns & greens!!! :):):) You have an ADORABLE blog!! Love it!! :):):):) Saw your scrap space too on SIS.....will be on there soon to comment on it!!! You know, KA was asking for scrap spaces to be emailed to her to be considered for JJ's next newsletter!!! You should submit yours!!! :):):) Have a great night!! :):)

Your SIS.....Julie a.k.a bmwgirl1 :)

Maggie Lamarre said...

I really like the last 2 they have my fav colours in there...
Have a great weekend,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

How nice of you to give a rak away! I love all four of your layouts! They look great! I love the vintage look of the last two - yum! Have a great weekend!

Now I'm off to check out your scrap space!

xo
Michelle Rydell aka ravenea

Jennifer H. said...

Your blog is GREAT. Love your color combo. And I think all of the layouts are really cute, and I especially love the last one. :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Well, my bestest friend, I think that the LO's are nice -- all they need are some pics and voila!!! I say keep 'em! Hope you're having a good weekend... xoxo

Anna M said...

Ady~

Don't count me for the RAK!

I just wanted to say that the LOs are beautiful!

Good luck at the Garage Sale...don't let them nickel and dime you. You how cheap some of these scrapbookers are!

Trish said...

Hey Ady!

Don't count me in the rak! I just wanted to say hi and that I thought of you Miami gals all weekend while we were up here in a blizzard! Love your lo's--especially the last two! Enjoy your garage sale...feels good to purge, huh?

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Have fun at the garage sale and get lots of new goodies!!

Carole said...

I like the last two - wonderful colors !!

Carole
carolehepburn@yahoo.com

Carole said...

Like the color combinations you have created !!

jamie said...

Hey,I just found your site via ali e. love that tangerine dream kit too...not a chance to play with it yet...would love to know when your etsy shop is up and running. are you creating kits of the month?