Sunday, June 15, 2008

Layouts and more...

Happy Sunday... I hope you had a wonderful day with your families. I had an excellent day with mine and those make me very happy.

I wanted to show you my latest creations with Scrapbook Designs June kit. This kit made me one happy Puerto Rican. From the minute that Damaris showed me the kit, I knew that I wanted to scrap Vane's wedding. The papers and embellies were perfect for these photos. These layouts came together in a couple of hours.




If your interested in a kit go get one before there gone. I had so much more to say but it took forever to load these pictures and I'm tired now. Thanks for so many wonderful comments on my blog. Each one brings a smile to my face.
Have a wonderful week... Peace out...

5 comments:

Anna M said...

Gorgeous! I'll be scraplifting these!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Such beautiful layouts of my wedding!!! I love you so much. You're the bestest friend. And that mojo of yours was really kicking, huh? :-) Great job!

bwgayoso said...

Wow, Ady! Love those layouts! Great job ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the colours in these layouts, they are beautiful. And just love the everyday layouts from your other post, I think they are a great idea.

Margie said...

Loving the layouts! Perfect for Vanessa's wedding. The colors go great!