Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back To School...

WhooHoo... I'm so happy that school has started and our routine is back in check... D'Angelo loves his teacher and so do I. We had orientation tonight and I was able to talk to her a bit and I was really impressed with her.




I created this mini house using Scrapbook Designs August kit. It was super fun and easy to create.



I have a burning desire to scrap so I'm off to make a page before heading to bed. Thank you for all the wonderful comments and the wonderful words of inspiration. I'm extremely motivated and I really feel that I will succeed this time around.


Goodnight...

6 comments:

Balou said...

Yay for back to school! ;)

I love that album. Soooo sweet!

Trish said...

That is the cutest freakin' house!! Great job with that, Ady!

Maritza said...

Love the house. So cute! I know what you mean about routines. I think the kids like it too.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

How cute is that????!!!!!!! I love that little house album... I guess I can post mine now, too.... cool! I loved working on this project for Scrapbook Designs.

Girlie, you can do anything that you set your mind to. You are strong and you are amazing and I think you are beautiful no matter what!!!! I know you will succeed and achieve your goal (and I hope I can too!!!).

Love ya!!!

bwgayoso said...

Very cute mini! Congrats on being published on Scrapscene! You go girl! ; )

Anna M said...

I got your RAK! Thanks so much! I have plans to work on it at the next crop!

Have a great weekend girl!