Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Making some progress

I've started purging, packaging and organizing my scrap space yet again. I feel that this is a never ending project. I'm lucky enough to be able to sell all my unused items and be able to buy the latest and greatest new products.

If your in the area and you want to stop by Scrapbooks N Stuff on Sunday September 21, 2008 for a scrapbook garage sale. You can get great stuff at incredible prices...

On another note, I've been working hard to get D'Angelo to sleep throughout the night without knocking on my door. I've tried everything and then some. It's been extremely frustrating because he really has no reason for doing this. He simply says he's not tired.

I've started letting him go to bed at 10:00pm (he falls asleep by 10:30pm) but getting there is still a struggle but I'm firm and I don't give in... I also giving him an opportunity to sleep in our room on Friday's if he doesn't knock on the door the entire week. So far so good but he's tried to switch nights by saying " let me sleep with you tonight instead of Friday". Good try boy, good try...
But at the end of it all who can't resist loving this boy... He melts my heart and he really is a wonderful son with a heart of gold...

I'm off to continue reading New Moon... I'm already half way through it... I'm getting anxious to get to the climax of the story...

Good night!!!

9 comments:

Balou said...

That's a good tactic. Hopefully it'll work out! Fingers crossed! If not, I'll bring LOTS of coffee on Saturday.

Speaking of, I'm trying to finish up Breaking Dawn (it's been a struggle, let me tell you) so I can bring it to you on Saturday.

Damaris said...

Hay my friend, kids, kids, kids. Si no es dinga, es mandinga!!!! He is a pretty fantastic kid though...and I am not saying that because I'm prejudiced!!! I SWEAR!!!
HUGS

Maritza said...

I had the same problem with my daughter. Her problem was fear. But being firm did eventually help and taking the evil dolls out of her room. LOL.

alma said...

Mi amiga te deseo mucha suerte y me parece que la tactica de acostarlo mas tarde es buena espero que te resulte y trata de mantente firme en cualquier desicion que tomes. Yo se que no es facil ellos con sus besos y te quiero mucho mama nos derriten a todas y como no, si los amamos con la vida.
Besos. Alma

bwgayoso said...

Ady, don't sweat it. I still go through this with Sophia and Olivia on a nightly basis.

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Margie said...

Ay mija...you're not alone! Alyssa tries to pull that off every now and then and that's what we do. We have something for her to look forward to at the end of the week and she gets it only if she sleeps in her bed all week. D is so cute. That's Alyssa, sleeps with a million stuffed animals and blankets. Geesh!

Anna M said...

Hi friend!
What a great picture!

So glad you have jumped on the "Twilight" bandwagon!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Oh my, who can resist that little guy!? I'm glad he is sleeping through the night now that you are putting him to bed later at night.

Thx soooo much for selling my schtuff at the S'n'S garage sale. You're da bomb!!!

And last but not least, thank you for being such a dear BFF!! Your support and encouragement are two things that I can always count on and I don't know what I'd do without you :-) xoxo

alma said...

Hola mi amiga te extraño un monton espero que todo este mejorando con D y asi tu tambien puedas descansar.
Nos vemos pronto.
Besos, ALma.