Thursday, June 18, 2009

Product Review...

Today, I visited Scrapbooks N Stuff to turn in my first assignment. WhooHoo!!! Of course I took a tour to see what's new and I came across this beautiful, wonderful, exciting, off the chain line by Little Yellow Bicycle. OK peeps, it's really cute I just feel the need to be dramatic today!!!



It's called Fresh Print TRAVELER... Do you know why I like it so much? It's because I'm doing a lot of traveling these next couple of months and I need paper people, and stickers, and journaling cards and more stickers. I didn't go crazy but the more I look at what I bought the more I realized I have to go back and buy more stuff...

Here are a few the papers and embellies I bought. I already know what I'm going to do with it so I'm in the mood to create.













So I give this product review a thumbs up :-)
Goodnight!

5 comments:

Damaris said...

Love the new look...PINK AND GREEN? HELLO MY FRIEND...a girl right after my own heart. I love this line too...got all the paper and most of the embellies when I was there last week. Can't wait to see your layouts.
HUGS,
ME

Ana, Miami said...

BEAUTIFUL STUFF AND I KNOW YOU WILL DO WONDERS WITH IT. CAN'T WAIT TO SCRAPLIFT :-)

ANA G.

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww... that paper sure looks yummieeee.. can't wait to see what you do with it. I hope you're doing ok sweetie!!! XOXO

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Beautiful travel papers and goodies :-) I can't wait to see your layouts. xoxo

bwgayoso said...

I've seen it! It's very cute ; )
I can't wait to see your layouts - how exciting!