Sunday, July 26, 2009

My birthday weekend

is slowly coming to an end. I had the best birthday with my family and friends this past week. My birthday was Thursday and my family came over for dinner and a friendly game of Right, Left, Center. I learned about this game in New York while visiting with my family. I loved it so much I wanted to play for my birthday. Of course, they changed up the original version and added a value to the game but it does make it so much more fun hoping you'll win some cash.







I have to tell you that I have the most amazing friends and family. I received so many wonderful gifts but I'll share pictures another day. My camera battery died and it's recharging. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Thank you for thinking of me and spending the day with me too.

So in celebration of my BIRTHDAY! I have decided to give away a RAK of some great scrapbook goodies. In order to win all you have to do is follow my blog. I'll select a winner in one week, next Sunday August 2. For those of you that don't know how, all you do is hit the follow me link located on the right hand side of my blog and your in. Super duper easy....

I promise to be back with more birthday pictures and vacation pictures. I have had an awesome summer with my family. I have plenty of pictures to scrapbook. Whoohoo...

8 comments:

Maritza said...

Love the pics. Sounds like a fun game. Thanks again for a great time and wonderful goodies.

RiNNE said...

Oh so sweet! Happy Birthday!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Happy Happy Birthday, my friend! The pics look fabulous! What a wonderful weekend!

You know I already follow you - you're in my Google Reader and linked in my blog!

*hugs*

ooh, and email me your address. I wanna send you a card! :) (I'm bringing back writing letters and handmaking goodies!)

Margie said...

You're the bom-ba girl! You worth that and much more. Thanks for the invite, I had a good time! Muah!

Dayami said...

Hi Ady,
Happy (late) Birthday to you!!! May God bless you with lots and lots of health & happiness surrounded by the people your love...oh and lots and lots of mojo too.
Hugs.
Dayami :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

hey, where's richard and me? LOL! that game was tons of fun! I'm so glad you had a great birthday my friend!!! You deserve it... if only we could keep celebrating! :-) love ya!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Happy belated birthday!! Sounds like you had lot so fun!

Jo said...

the cake looks good