Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful



Hello peeps...


I wanted to take a moment to wish all my readers a wonderful Thanksgiving... May God give you peace and love. Remember to love with all you heart and to forgive with all your heart. Life is short and we only have one chance to live it so make it count...


I'm thankful for my beautiful family that I love unconditionally and who love me unconditionally. I'm thankful for my wonderful friends that have stood by me through all my ups and downs. I'm thankful for the great people I have met through scrapbooking because you get it. You get how much this hobby means to me.


Thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to visit my blog and for the comments you leave. Have a wonderful day with your families.


I'll be having a wonderful dinner with my family, in-laws, and friends... I'm so happy that I only have to go to one place this year so I can be home early to rest for the next big day.

Yes, I'm a Black Friday addict... I love the challenge and the addrenaline I get for the deals. LOL

5 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Happy Turkey Day and many blessings to you!!! I'm thankful for you, my BFF!!! :)

RiNNE said...

What a beautiful post, Ady! Thank you! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Haberdawoman said...

Beautiful post!
I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

What did you score on Black Friday???

Sharon said...

Hope you had a great Thansgiving and that you got a lot of great deals on Black Friday!