Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Daily 1

It's the wee hours of the night and guess what I'm doing? Well, besides posting here! I just finished creating the 1st page of my December Daily. You know the concept that Ali created three years ago. I've tried to make it simple, not over analize it, blah, blah, blah but you know what? I can't... I can't do simple, I can't go with the flow, I can't just create and be done with it!!! Like my friend Damaris always says " If it's not beautiful than why bother".

I lifted the album design from Amanda (through Ali's blog). Why mess with great design. I'm gearing towards bright cheery colors this year. I glimmer misted the cover with Midnight Blue and I used a dabber around the edge. The dabbers are really thick so I mixed it with water and it went on like butter. The stars I used was from this awesome kit from Stampin Up that I purchased from my friend Esther.


cover:

inside album:

back:


I finished my Christmas tree and by the way I LOVE IT... I went with the non tradition colors this year. It's blue, pink and purple... I have two complete collections that I alternate with. This set hasn't been taken out in four years because my hubby really doesn't care for it but I wanted a change this year. The only thing missing is my beautiful Angel tree top that is MIA but I will find her by the end of this week.

Day 1



Well peeps, I'm exhausted and I have a mess to clean up. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs,
Ady

5 comments:

Uniquely Ella said...

You did such an beautiful job on your tree, love the colors. Looking foward to your daylies.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love, love, love your tree and your album!!! I'm excited to work on my Dec Daily album this year more than ever :) I'm addicted to fabric scrappin! LOL! I promise to post days 1 and 2 tonight! xoxo

Maritza said...

Beautiful tree. Love the album. I love Christmas!

Damaris said...

too, too, too darn cute. Love the colors.
Hugs,
Me

Sharon said...

beautiful tree! I love how you have everything wrapped and ready. I'm so behind this year!!