Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

What a fun filled long weekend... I'm sad it's almost over but I feel blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family.

We celebrated a birthday, a wedding, cleaned the bay with D, went to church, saw a movie and spent an entire day with my hubby... Not bad for a fun filled weekend.

Here's a recap in photos...

Surprise party for Richard's birthday... I used my new lens that my DH gifted me for Karen Russell's photography class. I love the sharpness of the photos. I can't wait to learn more.

Devin and Christine's wedding was simply beautiful. With Schnebly's Winery as a backdrop they made a beautiful couple. Her bridesmaids wore yellow dresses that matched perfectly with their outdoor wedding. They are surely going to have some amazing wedding photos.

Sunday lunch at Outback... Yummy food with great laughs and many inside jokes...
I'll leave you with two layouts I made this week with Cocoa Daisy's March kit. I used inspiration from the gallery to create these layouts.

Well friends, family and fellow bloggers I'm off to spend the next couple of hours with my hubby before the night ends... It's not everyday that I get him all to myself...
Goodnight,
Ady

5 comments:

RiNNE said...

Beautiful picture of the chocolate cake -- so sharp, it really shows every detail! Great weekend! Glad you're getting to spend some quality time with your DH! Wonderful l.o. as well! I love the vintage take on the last one!

Thanks for wanting to vote for my card. The only thing is you have to register. Thanks so much but I understand if it's too much of a hassle.

Happy Easter to you and your fam, Ady!

Hugs,
Corinne

Damaris said...

Glad you had a great weekend. LOVE THOSE LAYOUTS!!!!
DELISH!
Hugs,
Me

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Happy b-day to Richard!! You gotta teach me all you know, girl.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hi my bestie :) Cute photos!!! Great layouts!!!! I'm loving my 50 mm lens! I wanted to see the yellow bridesmaid dresses though... are you gonna post a pic for me :) LOL! xoxo

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

You did a great job with the pic of the cake! :)

Love the new pics and can't wait to see the growth of your photography hobby!

Awesome new layouts, girlie! :)