Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today I was awaken by the cutest little boy in the world that happens to be the light of my life, the reason for my being and the boy that can drive me crazy in an instant. LOL He jumped into bed with me to wish me a Happy Mother's Day and immediately told me to stay in bed so he can bring me cereal. I asked for permission to go to the bathroom first and freshen up. His response was to hurry up... He asked me what cereal I wanted and I said Cinnamon Toast Crunch. A minute later he came back to ask if there was a different cereal I might want instead because there was only enough cereal for one bowl and that's the one he wanted. I had to laugh because he was willing to go all out but was not willing to give up his breakfast choice. I agreed and proceeded to freshen up. Than I hear yelling from the kitchen "Are you in bed yet?", I quickly responded "yes, I am but can you bring the camera too". This moment could not go undocumented. He gave me my cereal and took a couple of photos. I almost had to tell him to stand outside to take the photo because I look hurt in the pictures but I love it all the same.


He also gave me a beautiful card and a picture frame magnet that says I Love MOM!!! Too cute... Not a bad way to start the day. Well I'm off to visit the in-laws. I wish all my blogger buddies a wonderful Mother's Day and a relaxing week


Here's the picture I was referring too.

XOXO,
Ady

6 comments:

RiNNE said...

Buwahahahahaha!!! That just made me laugh!!! Hilarious and sweet! Happy Mother's Day!

Maritza said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Love the pic. He is too cute; so funny. I hope you enjoyed what ever cerial you had.

Uniquely Ella said...

Tooooo cute! Hope you had a great day. I love mother's day.
xxxx
Marlene

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

well, I think you look beautiful because you are -- inside and out!!! and so is D'Angelo! too sweet!!! xoxo

Damaris said...

OMG, that was hysterically funny. HAPPY MOM'S DAY TO YOU MY FRIEND. I certainly hope you had a blessed day.
HUGS,
ME

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

too hilarious!

Happy belated mother's day!