Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where in the world

is Ady! Needless to say that I have been on the road to recovery and catching up on life.  I have fully recovered my vision since my last post. I don't know if it was my nerves in my eyes adjusting themselves with time or if my vision returned because of accupuncture. Either way I can see 100% again with no vision loss.  My eyes still get tired by the end of the day and my night vision still bothers me but I'm able to drive and fully function again... I am one happy Puerto Rican. 

I'm still not out of the woods because I have to undergo some testing to really get to the root of the problem but I feel so much better.

On to fun stuff.  This weekend we are celebrating the birth of my son.  His birthday is Tuesday but with school and work there really isn't much time for play so we celebrated yesterday with a Movie party.  He had a great time with his friends and family but lets just say that my day didn't start off that well.   I'm a party planner peoples.  I am extremely detailed oriented when it comes to parties and a control freak.  I want everthing to go off without a hitch.  So when we decided to do the movies, I thought " this is going to be laid back, easy going and stress free"  I made the arrangements three weeks in advance put a deposit and was assured by the general manager at the theater that all I had to do was show up and everything would be done for me.

Guess what?  We show up yesterday and they didn't know I was supposed to be there! WHAT!!! Stress levels increase, sweating begins, right eye starts twitching out of control. Manager explains that he was unaware of a party but that they would get the ball rolling.  Twenty hungry kids, one hot party room equals one stressed out mom. I almost lost it but I took control of the situation and went into commander in chief mode. 

My son didn't even realize what was going on, he told me that he was having a great time. That's really what it's all about at the end of the day. He loved his party and I am one proud momma.






Today I plan on taking him to pick out his gift. The boy has been saving is cash, gift cards to buy an IPAD 2 and he made his goal so we are off to locate one or possibly order it. Who knows.

Have a happy Sunday.

Xoxo,
Ady

4 comments:

Maritza said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! God bless.
Happy to hear you are feeling better. Thank God. You look wonderful.

RiNNE said...

Aww, looked like an amazing party! I'm just like you!!! I love party planning and am very detail-oriented! I'm glad everything turned out fine. And you look gorgeous! So awesome that you feel so much better!

Damaris said...

So glad you are on the road to recovery. Been praying for you girlie. I am wishing D. the best birthday wishes ever. May God continue to bless him and guide him.
Hugs,
Me

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

It was a great b-day!! R and I had fun and the movie was awesome :) I felt like a kid - teehee!! WE LOVE YOU D!!!!