Friday, June 17, 2011

Check me out...

I am over the moon excited about my new blog design created by my friend Anilu.  She did an amazing job creating my happy space in blog land. She executed it from start to finish. She had tons of ideas and we played with colors back and forth until she made sure I was happy with the look.  I totally recommend her so if you jump on the bandwagon let her know I sent you.

So I've decided to give one lucky follower a RAK in celebration. All you have to do is "Follow Me" and I will select a winner next friday. Those of you that are already following me will also be included. I have so much beautiful scrapbooking stuff that is not being used. They deserve a home that will actually use it...

My mind is spinning and I have so many things to post about. My life is full and I've had so many blessings. I definitely will be back more often sharing these blessings with you.

Stay tuned...

11 comments:

Anilú Magloire said...

Whoohoo! I LOVED doing this for you and I had tons of fun.
I am so happy that you like how it turned out.
Good luck on the giveaway, girls :-)

Melissa said...

Your blog looks great!

Laci J said...

Congrats! Its very cute!

Maritza said...

I love it. Glad your back.

RiNNE said...

Your blog looks wonderful! I love the colors too!

caroline hancock / Scrappercaz said...

Youor blog is awesome the colours are so ME too, love the badges she made for twitter etc, just stunning. looking forward to following you :)

Jane said...

Great blog design your one lucky lady to have such a talented and fab friend....

isa dona said...

beautiful blog !!!

isabel scrap said...

Great job, love the design.

Rachel said...

cute banner!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So CUTE!

Do I have to officially follow you via blogger? You know I follow via Google Reader & you're one of my besties here in blogland! :) haha