Tuesday, August 30, 2011

And I'm back...

Hi y'all. Did you miss me? I sure missed my blog and all the blogs I read. I've been out of commission for awhile but I'm feeling oh so better. My vertigo is ALOT better. I have moments here and there that it repeats but it isn't 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  If this is what a cruise is going to do to me, I'll have to skip these types of vacations. Boo!

Schools back in session and my life is back to schedules, homework, boy scouts and holding the fort down.  My creative mojo has taken an extended vacation. I have at least four beautiful studio calico kits that haven't been touched.  I hope to work on that this weekend and next.





Have a wonderful week and I hope to have some pretty layouts to share... 

2 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Miss you girlie! Hope you're doing well! :)

RiNNE said...

Welcome back! Yikes! Jo mentioned the dizziness too on her cruise - I won't be venturing in one of these vacays either!