Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Scrap Room




This is where I scrap. This has been a work in progress for quite some time now. I like all the elements in the space so far. I am addicted to The Container Store. I love all the organization supplies they have and also the elfa system. My entire room is designed with elfa shelving. There are still areas that I need to get bins for or some other type of organization storage. The area above my desk have wall to wall shelves. I have some bins but I don't really care for the look. If you have any suggestions I would truly love some ideas on how to make this area pretty. I still love this room because my room. I share it with my husband but the running joke is that I am slowing but surely booting him out into the living room. He barely has any place for his things.




No comments: