Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's my Birthday Month



Let the festivities begin or not... We'll see... I usually love my birthday. It's the day that I spoil myself silly. On this day, July 23 I always take the day off and enjoy pampering myself with a manicure, pedicure, massage, shopping and dinner. But this year my spirtis are a bit down because my grandmother is sick in the hospital. She has some good days and some bad, but I am hopeful that she'll get through this. I usually plan my birthday a month in advance but I'm learning that sometimes planning too far in advanced is not always good to do. Circumstances have occurred and I've had to change plans hours before but I do what I need to do for my family always. Thank God for my friends Vanessa and Damaris. They planned a scrapbooking day on July 22 and I am so looking forward to hanging out with them and I have to admit, I love their gifts because they truly know what I love. I hope to spend my Birth Day with my two favorite men (Jorge and D'Angelo). That's all for now. Happy day and keep scrapping...

No comments: