Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I finished it...

Yes, I did it. I finally finished my birthday 6*12 album and I love how it turned out. This was my first time doing this size and you know what? I really liked working with that size. The album is beautiful. I ended up with 17 pages including the front and back cover. The Cocoa Daisy kit I used featuring Kristina Contes's favorite products was perfect for this project. I still have extra stuff so I'm making the acrylic album with the extras. I haven't put it all together yet because I need a crop-a-dile. I'll tell you, it's the little things that set you back.

I'm taking a couple of days off from scrapbooking because I need to tend to my house. I'm playing catch up on some things and need to clean up the mess I've made in my scrapbook room.

This is my fourth day capturing my everyday life. It hasn't been to bad but documenting these daily happenings has really opened my eyes to how I live my life and things I want to change. I'll fill you in later when I can organize my thoughts better. I'm a bit tired today. It was a long day at work.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love meeting new people and seeing all the wonderful layouts these amazing woman create. I'll leave you with the last couple of layouts I did to complete my birthday album. You can view them better at SIStv.


5 comments:

Balou said...

Ady, this album ROCKS!! I want to see it all put together from beginning to end.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Ady, the album turned out amazing!!! You have inspired me to try 12x12. Amazing, amazing job!!!

I'll bring you the big rings on Friday when we meet for dinner :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

LOVE, LOVE it!!!! It's a great album and I can't wait to see it all put together in 2008, after you get your Crop-a-Dile for X-mas! LOL!! Y'know I {heart} you, my BFF!

Anonymous said...

so love that album Ady ;)

Denise Laborde said...

hey you! Awesome. I had seen it on SIStv...it looks great!