Monday, August 27, 2007

Need Sleep Now...

but I can't go to bed without posting my layout for OLW... I love the colors on this page and I am truly loving my journaling lately. I used to hate to journal on my layouts and now I can't move forward without having journaled. It reads: Morning routine, child, work, husband, homework, cooking, cleaning, bathtime, snuggles, tv time, kisses, scrapping, blogging and some ME time. It's hard to do but I manage to accomplish it everynight. It catches up to me every couple of nights but I do it all with love and it's all because I manage to balance my time...


My scrapping has changed so much since I joined Scrap In Style TV... Those ladies have inspired me to think outside of the box and since joining I have scrapped something almost everyday... I am truly documenting my life... I love that site. There is so much LUB and inspiration... I also love all these challenges and dares... I need more time to get it all done...

I also started my project for Ali Edward's class in October called " A week in the life". She wants us to take 30 photos a day. I thought to myself what can I possibly take pictures of that shows things of my daily life. Guess what, I took 66 pictures and I forgot to take my camera to Publix so I have to pass by and take photos. I think I'll have plenty of material for this class. I'm so excited. Well, got to go to bed. Need sleep... I'll post a couple of other layouts I did this weekend. Have a good Monday...

One more thing, I can't wait to get my Work In Progress kit tomorrow... It's beautiful. Check it out...


6 comments:

Lynn said...

Love your layout for OLW! Awesome!
Lynn
one little word

Anonymous said...

My honey takes too many pictures...then again I do too! I have just learned how to delete some of them. :) Keep up the great work mi amor! Muah!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Great LO with that HS clock overlay!

I'm glad I joined SIS, too...I remember the day that you came over and I was uploading all my stuff... Little did we know it would become an addiction! LOL!

Oh, and Jorge is too sweet...You won the lotto!

Scrapdragons said...

wow really cool layout!!

Laura

Ania said...

Lovely layout - I esp like the pink edge :) The class sounds exciting - esp taking 30pics a day -- hope you'll share what you did with all the photos after the class :)

Amy Nabors said...

great layout! love how you used the word balance with the clock!