Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I want it all

How can this be? I want every scrapbook kit I see and I want every new tool that comes out. I want it, I want it, I want it all!!! Yet I have not scrapbooked in over a week. Too tired, no inspiration but a ton of goodies to work with. Truth be told, I only want to work with my birthday photos that I haven't printed yet because my Kodak Gallery account won't validate my coupon. Yes! I love coupons and if I know I have one I will not buy anything unless I have my coupon. That's the cheapo in me...

In scrapbook world, Vane told me the sneak peak kit of Work In Progress was up. The guest designer of this kit is Jamie Waters so of course I pre-ordered the kit without seeing it but when I saw it last night I was in love. I can't wait to see what she does with it. The noteworthy stamp is so freakin cute... Can't wait to get it. No clue what I'm going to work on but it's mine for the choosing.. Check it out.

That's all for now. Hope you have a happy day, I really need to get some work done. TFL...

3 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I told you it was a great kit!!!! Delicious! Trish at Work in Progress does a great job of giving you lots of goodies. I can't wait to see what Jamie Waters creates next month...She has some really cute LO's on her blog. Hugs!!!

P.S. When you figure out a way to get passed this addiction, please let me know. For now, I'm just enjoying the moments...Capturing Life and Creating Art as Ali would say.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I hear ya, sister!! I "need" it all too :)

How gorgeous is WIP's kit??? So glad you pre ordered. They will go soon.

Heidi said...

I know just how you feel....I "need" it all too!!!!!