Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Some more scrap goodies

Well, I celebrated my birthday yet again with my buddie Damaris and her family. She made an awesome Puerto Rican dish. Arroz con gandules and pernir (spelling ?) which is rice with pigeon peas and pulled pork. It was delish. She's an awesome cook by the way and her daughter, Jacqueline made me a birthday cake. She is such a cutie. They gave me awesome birthday presents too. It took me all day to organize it and put it all away. I'm trying so hard to keep this room organized.






I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such great a family and friends. Thank you mi amor (DH), my beautiful child (DS) and my wonderful friends Vane and Damaris for such a wonderfully eventful week of scrap goodness and wonderful friendships. I have been feeling down in the dumps because of my grandmother's medical conditions but they made it a point to get me through this and made my birthday spectacular. I love you guys sooooo much....

On another note: I made a layout for Pencil Lines sketch #43 and I was so inspired by Celine Navarro's sketch that I scraplifted the concept and went with it. I am so happy with it. I used up some left over supplies from a Cocoa Daisy's kit and French Twist from Autumn Leaves. TFL...


4 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I'm so glad that you had a happy birthay! You deserve all that and a whole lot more (but I haven't won the lotto yet!). Your layout is fantabulous! :-) Awesome scraplift!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

oops, I mean birthday! :-)

domestic goddess said...

happy birthady and great Layout with the Pencil lines sketch :)

(Favvis)Maria said...

Lovely layout!