Saturday, July 28, 2007

I need help

this addiction to scrapbooking has me seeing double. I am so loving the SIStv and seeing everyone's amazing techniques and layouts. It's been awesome meeting new people from all around the world. Anyways, I made yet another new purchase. It is the new August Cocoa Daisy kit featuring Kristina Contes. The add-ons are amazing and I love her color combinations. I wish I could purchase it all but unfortunately I haven't won the lotto yet. (would be nice to win if I actually played, ha, ha, ha). I did order some stuff because I am making a 6*12 album of my birthday. I'm so excited...




I've been eyeing Kristina Contes's new book so I gave myself a birthday present and reserved her autographed copy of We Dare You.



Have a great weekend and happy scappin...

2 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

HAPPY B-DAY yet again! Great stuff!!! It's funny how we were looking at the same goodies... :-) Enjoy and I can't wait to see your album! XOXO

Denise Laborde said...

Hi! I ve never bought one of those kits yet...but they do look amazing! Cant wait to see your album!
Bises,
Denise