Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thankful

for so many things. I sometimes dwell on the negatives that I forget the positive things in my life. My brothers Thanksgiving prayer was very beautiful and what he said had me thinking a lot this weekend and I know that I am trully a fortunate woman, mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and human being. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family and my husbands family. We had great food, great wine and awesome family time.

Black Friday.... What can I say... I shopped till I dropped...Damaris and I started our adventure at 3:00am with a visit to Target, Toy R Us, The Falls, and we ended the evening at Dolphin Mall where I treated myself to a brown Coach purse... Yippie... BTW, I did finish my Christmas shopping so I am so happy, happy, happy...

Saturday, I hosted a gift wrapping party... My scrappy friends came over (thanks Anilu, Barb and Damaris for spending a wonderful afternoon together). I managed to wrap half of my Christmas presents and it makes me happy because I tend to procrastinate when it comes to wrapping.
I've had such an amazing weekend and I trully am thankful for this and so much more. I hope your day was blessed and joyful. Have a wonderful week and happy scrappin...

5 comments:

Dayami said...

OMG! YOU HAD A BLAST!!!
You should have told me you were going to hit the stores in the middle of the night, I would have join in the fun ;)
So happy you are having a great time this weekend. Enjoy!
BTW, I will let you know about Dec 1, I am not sure if that is the Saturday our church is having the Christmas party. I'll find out tomorrow.
Thank you ;)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hi my BFF!!!! So glad you're blogging again. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving filled with lots of love and beautiful moments. I'm so sorry that I missed all the fun on Sat, but duty calls! It's been an emotional roller coaster ride. I look forward to finally getting to scrap next Sat. I'm so excited. Hugs!

~Nancy~ said...

Ooww.. looks like you had a great time!! Thank you so much for sharing these pics with us!!! XOXO

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! :) Love the fact that you went out shopping on black Friday! You're so brave! Yay for the Coach purse! :)

Dayami said...

OMG!!! Ady, I thought it was you!!! I even showed it to my husband to make sure! The faces are almost identical!!!
Anyway, I am so happy you had fun! And I would have loveddddddddd to be able to do some damaged myself. Where is that store btw???/
Hugs ;)