Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's beginning to look

a lot like Christmas here at home. So much going on this weekend, great fun with family and friends. We celebrated my cousin's Sweet 15ths on Friday night and on Saturday I spent the day with my Scrappy Friends at Scrapbook Central . They had a wonderful sale with everything at 40%. I scored an ATC holder that I have wanted for awhile and lots of Rhonna Farrer Christmas collection. I was so inspired that I created four layouts with Tara Whitney's collection by Cocoa Daisy and five layouts with WIP's November kit. Yippie... I'll post pictures soon. We also did a gift exchange and we were so excited because we made a list, checked it twice and our secret Santa's surprised us with Scrap goodness...

I do want to share some Christmas goodies I have been working on. I lifted a great idea from Ali for custom made tree ornaments. It was such and easy and fun project to do. I highly recommend it. I bought everything at Target ( my one stop shop for everything I need). The stickers are from Making Memories.



and this is what my tree looks like in the day and night...

Thanks for looking. I hope you have a wonderful week... HO, HO, HO!!!

4 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love the ornaments and your tree is beautifuL!!!! So festive... I'll just call you Ady Edwards...oh, wait, Jorge may not approve! LOL!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am amazed with the work my better half does! She is the bestest!!!

~Nancy~ said...

Ooww.. this looks awesome Ady!! WOOHOO! Great job! SO festive! I'm going to decorate my house tomorrow! Just can't wait! XOXO

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Great job on those ornaments, girl!! Love them.