Monday, January 7, 2008

As promised

here are some new ATC cards I made yesterday... I really love these cards. What I love the most is that I'm using up my scraps and I'm practicing the whole clustering technique which I love but haven't really mastered it yet...





I visited Anilu's Etsy Shop and I fell in love with this necklace. I promised my DH that I was going to save money and I am holding true to my promise but oh my I love this necklace. A girl can still dream can't she ?



My anniversary is coming up and so is Valentine's Day so I think I'll drop a hint or two...

I'm off to make a card for today... Goodnight...

7 comments:

Cathy Pascual said...

i hope you get the necklace!
I have one by anilu that I love!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I love the necklace girlie! :-) It's beautiful!

And your cards are just so freakin' cutey patootie!
Love em!

Denise Laborde said...

Wow! You have been busy girl! Happy New Year to you too. I love your ATC project ; so cool. Bises.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE NECKLACE!!! I'm so proud of you chica with those cute atc cards...you're on a roll!
ME

~Nancy~ said...

OH yeah! Your ATC's are gorgeous girlie!! Awesome job!
And wow.. that necklace is awesome too!!!!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

You are too funny, Ady! I hope he gets the hint :)
I want to see you and scrap!!!!

Balou said...

Super cute cards!