Sunday, July 13, 2008

I had so many

plans for today. I wanted to scrap and scrap and do some more scrapping but my body had other plans. I feel super yucky... My body aches, my head hurts, my thoat is itchy. I can't stay up for more than 30 minutes and I've slept the entire day away.
Sorry, I have nothing exciting to share. D had a wonderful weekend with his dad. Those weekends really make me happy because he doesn't generally like going to spend weekends with his dad. His friday class was excellent and I've decided to put him back in swimming lessons. I'm calling tomorrow to put him back for another week. I'll upload photos to share later this week.
That's it for me... I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend...
Peace Out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaw, feel better soon :)

RiNNE said...

Oh, honey, feel better soon! Sounds like you have the flu?? I got a bug, too, although it doesn't quite sound as bad as yours :(.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

So sorry my BFF!!! I know you wanted to do so much today... Get some rest and feel better soon. Love ya!!!

Balou said...

aww, hope you feel better soon. get lots of rest and keep yourself hydrated.

bwgayoso said...

Ady, I hope you feel better real soon!

Anna M said...

Sleeping is a wonderful thing! I hope you are feeling better today.