I was surfing the web and visiting my favorite sites and I came across a contest by Cocoa Daisy called Scrap Off and decided to join in on the fun. I created this layout in about an hour. I don't know if I made it in time for the contest but I really wanted to dig into my photos from Ohio. It felt good to scrap even if it was only for 30 minutes.
Check out what Cocoa Daisy is doing this holiday season. I'm so proud to be a part of a community that cares so much... If your able, please join in and you even might win some great scrapbook products.
"Making a difference" Food Drive
If you’d like to get involved, here’s what you need to do.
- Gather up your donation and go to wherever you are donating it – a drop box at a school, a food bank, your church, etc.
- Then, take a photo of you and your donation.
- Upload it to the Cocoa Daisy Gallery and include a caption with your photo and the number of items you donated.
- For every 5 items you donate, your name will be entered into the drawing.
- If you would rather not or are unable to physically bring food to a shelter you can make donations through our store, in $5 increments, and those donations will be distributed to food banks around the country. For every $5 donated, your name will be entered into the drawing once.
- On December 20th Cocoa Daisy will close the food drive and draw winners for all the super prizes from our very generous sponsors.