- Started shopping for Christmas presents.
- Scheduled to make Christmas Cards with my peeps on October 10 with a Stampin Up workshop hosted by my beautiful friend Esther.
- Talked with my favorite photographer to schedule my Christmas photo session.
- Keeping it simple with the Christmas decorations this year. Going on the less is more route this year because we have a super duper special vacation planned and I really want to enjoy it with my family.
- Finally jumped on the band wagon again this year to do my December Daily and using these papers with these papers and these tags... So excited to order it soon and have it ready by December 1.
I realized that it was all cool and I'm totally ahead of the game but then I remembered that there are two holidays around the corner and I like to decorate for those too so last night D and I started the Halloween decorations.
Have a wonderful weekend.. I'm off to scrapbook with these delicious papers from Webster's Pages.