Sunday, January 22, 2012

Country Fair

I'm starting the year with a bang!!! I'm living my OLW everyday and I can honestly tell you that it feels so good.  I've used my January kit " Country Fair" to its fullest potential. It's amazing to me how many layouts you can do with just the main kit.  I'm done hoarding these beautiful kits every month and not creating beautiful layouts.


The Sunday Sketches by Studio Calico have jumpstarted my creativity and with them I've made three  layouts, an original layout and a birthday card for a friend. 


Journaling reads: D had an awesome day with the Boy Scouts.  He was invited to ride the float thru Coral Gables.  They won for best use of creativitiy.  What a great way to start 2012 and his journey in Boy Scouts.



Journaling reads: This little girl makes us all so happy and joyful.  Gracie is such a happy baby.  She lights up a room.  When I'm with her I can't help but carry her and snuggle her and give her tons of kisses and tell her over and over again how much I love her.  I'm so proud to ber her Godmother. I plan on spoiling her to pieces...



Journaling reads:  I love my Vera Bradley Stadium Blanket that Jorge gifted me for Christmas this pas December.  The "Happy Snails" pttern is my all time favorite.  It give me joy every time I use it.


Journaling reads: I truly love us... We make a great team.  We work well together. We love unconditionaly. We listen to each other. We make each other happy.  I love that we get to spend the rest of our lives as husband and wife.


I have some scraps that I plan on making some cards... I'm making it a top priority to give out more cards this year... Cards are such a nice personal touch...

I'm really happy on how I've stretched this kit and can't wait to get my hands on February's kit from Studio Calico. It's filled with new releases for CHA winter 2012.  I haven't even been looking at sneak peeks because I'm holding true to my promise of using up my stash before buying new scrapbooking supplies.

Goodnight... I'm exhausted from a fun filled day.

2 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

your pages are beautiful! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Fabulous layouts! You're making me want to resubscribe to Studio Calico again. :)