Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello! Hello! Hello!



Yes, it's me... I'm back to blog world.  It's been one heck (for lack of a better word) of a couple of months for me.  My computer crashed and burned at home and I just hadn't had the time or inclination to do anything about it. I was surfing on my hubby's computer but I truly do not like laptops so I spent limited amounts of time on it.

I won't go on and on why I haven't been here but it's safe to say it's been a roller coaster ride.  I never would have thought to say it but I can't wait for school to be over. This seems to consume a lot of my "me time".

So what I have I been up to in the more recent past... Well, these books consumed about one week of my life.  I read them in record time and actually went back and re read book 2 and 3 again.  I would have read them in chronological order but my sis-in-law has it. 

I LOVED IT!!! I loved the erotic encounters, the love story, the power struggle between husband and wife, the action and also the depths of an adopted child.  I am not an English major, I am not a critic but I am a woman that loved having some quiet time of peace and allowed myself to enjoy these books.  I totally recommend them.



On another note, I've been scrapbooking bits and pieces here and there.  I'm currently working on a vintage book from a class kit I purchased from Studio Calico in March.  I love how it's turning out but it is a bit difficult to work on the pages.  It's hard holding it down to create the pages. 

Here's a picture of the front of book


Any plans for National Scrapbook Day?  Well, my dear friend Barbara has secured a clubhouse and our group of scrapbook gals are getting together and getting our scrap on. I'm excited and I hope that my mojo is just as excited to go because I'm super behind on my scrapbook kits. 

I hope you made it through my post and I sure hope I still have my followers.  Hope to be back soon with more goodies..

xoxo,
Ady

1 comment:

Maritza said...

I made it! I'm waiting for my books. No kindle for me yet. So happy you are back. I miss you guys. Love the book cover so cheerful and as usual so talented with paper.