Tuesday, July 24, 2007

YOU'RE THE ONE

that I want, Ooh Ooh Ooh. These are my favorite lyrics to the movie Grease... Well my DH sent me a bouquet of roses today with a huge balloon that sings these lyrics. How cool is that!!! This was a delayed birthday present because he couldn't send them to me yesterday because we were on the move all day... I love surprises...




I created a layout of my Dad. He passed away a couple of months ago. I came across some photos of him and so I decided to create a layout of us and I wrote him a letter. I began writing my thoughts on a pad I have and when I finished it, I decided to use it as is because sometimes words don't have to be perfect they just have to mean something... So here it is... Hope you like... Goodnight...

1 comment:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love you, love your flowers and that they sing your fave Grease song and I love your layout!!! It's so touching and heartfelt. So real. :-)