Sunday, January 25, 2009

An Anniversary and a Disney Trip

all in a one week span. My honey and I celebrated our 4th year wedding anniversary on January 21, 2009. We had a wonderful movie date at Cinebistro... O.K. how I will ever go to a regular theater again, I do not know. I love the concept of dinner and a movie all at the same time... We saw Last Chance Harvey. The movie was ok but being with my husband was the best part of the evening.




We exchanged gifts before we left. I finally got my boxed set of the Twilight Series and he wanted a picture of us for his office so I bought a frame and but a couple of photos from our Christmas Photos.





On Friday, my son and I went on a field trip to Disney World. I was really expecting the worst and I ended up having a great time. The kids behaved so well and since there were a lot of parents I only had one extra kid with me. The kids had a great time together and we were able to ride the majority of the best rides. The bus ride was smooth but it's hard to sleep when you have a bunch of kids playing Nintendo DS and arguing about who's better than who. None the less it was a great time. This little trip definitely made me want to go back to Orlando with more time. We'll see what happens this year...


Well peeps, I have got to get back to organizing, purging, ditching. I think I'll be done by the end of the month and I am supervising what will come into my house from now on because I can't deal with another winter cleaning like this again. It's been a lot of work but I love the results.

I hope you have a happy week and I can't wait to scrapbook next weekend. Peace Out.

6 comments:

Maritza said...

Happy Anniversary!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I told you that you would love Cinebistro :-) I am purging, too!!!! And I finally posted pics of my scrap room. Check it out!!! Love ya.

bwgayoso said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm glad you were able to enjoy time with your hubby. Sounds like you had fun with D' at Disney - good for both of you!

Can't wait to see you on Saturday : )

Balou said...

Happy Anniversary! I have yet to go to Cinebistro. I'll need to try it sometime.

Love you!

~Nancy~ said...

Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you guys had a fun night out!! Sometimes it feels so good to go out together huh? XOXO

Anonymous said...

we are headed to Disneyland for Ripley's first trip to the mouse house TOMORROW, so this was fun to read! Hugs!