Friday, January 9, 2009

Organization

is the key for me this year. I want everything to have a place and everything in it's place. I've started purging, organizing and eliminating the excess. I started in the kitchen and in the laundry room because I'm rearranging where things go. It's exhausting but I'm making progress, just progress I can't see yet but I'm hopeful that soon I will be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Here are a few of my Christmas wishlist items that I received. I'm going to be one organized Puerto Rican in a few months. WhooHoo...






I also received some beautiful baskets from Target. Oh and I went to Jo'anns Fabrics and I purchased felt by the yard cut it down and used spray adhesive to protect the bottom of the baskets so my ikea won't get scratched... Genius I tell you.

I've also bought beautiful paint from Benjamin Moore called Seedling for my office. The mint green I have now just doesn't cut it anymore. This one is much more chic.




This is just the beginning of my home transformation for 2009. I'll post more pics as they come available. I'm actually posting from work because my internet at home is not working so I really have to go...

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to scrap something, anything just to start the mojo flowing...

Peace Out!

3 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I'm so glad you've started organizing your stuff already since that was a priority! :-) Your room is going to look smashing. Enjoy your new goodies! Love ya!

Maritza said...

Lucky girl. I organize for fun, yes I know I'm weird. I can't wait to see the progress. I only have a corner in my bedroom so I love to see what other people have. Good Luck.

Damaris said...

Your room is so going to rock!!! All this hard work is going to make you want to create like crazy...YOU'LL SEE!
LOVE YOU LOTS,
ME