Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Donna Downey




is coming to town... When, where, why you ask... Well she's coming to South Florida on February 5 and 6 2010 to Scrapbooks N Stuff to teach us how to play with her yummy stuff. I'm really excited and can't wait to take a class with her. I love all her new products and I am currently hoarding her debut collection but that's another story.


I really want to take her Press with Success class because I love teal and I love mini books. Perfect.




Her Swatches class just looks like fun and cutsie.


Registration starts at the class kick off at the end of the month. So sign up quickly as I'm sure it will be filling up quickly.

Wow, I sound like a commercial but I'm really excited because I don't have to drive for hours to take a class with one of my favorite celebrities and I get to play with products I don't currently own. Yes I'm guilty of always wanting the latest and greatest.

Goodnight peeps... Have a wonderful Thursday.

Hugz,

Ady

4 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I definitely want to take the Pressed for Success class :-) Looks awesome! I like the Celebrate life 12x12 layout, too! Last night was so fun :-) xoxo

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Have fun! I love her! :)

bwgayoso said...

Oh boy, that class does look awesome : ) I love her apron class as well! I'll go checkout SNS for their schedule. Hugs : )

lawrenbc said...

so excited to hear all about this! i've been dying to take a class from her, but no one ever comes to Denver...so, I'm headed to Inspired instead! Yes, I finally broke down...