- totally unmotivated to finish purging my scraproom. I feel like putting everything in the garage sale pile.
- haven't scrapbooked anything in a long time.
- I've started a million scrapbook projects but haven't finished hardly any of them.
- sad my hubby is leaving on a trip for 11 days and will be missing Halloween weekend.
- going through some stuff with my son. He's in his preteen years and we are knocking heads.
- still working on home improvements. I don't see an end to it.
- actually looking forward to working on my December Daily this year. It's a simple format that I think will work for me and I'll actually finish it for the first time.
- made my Christmas Shopping List and most of the kids are getting cash this year so it's putting a damper on my Black Friday shopping.
- decorated the house for Fall and Halloween.
- making treats for Halloween party hosted by my BFF's
- made my appointment for my Holiday Christmas cards
- still working out with my trainer ( not seeing to many results) probably because I'm not 100% vested in it.
- having computer issues at home. Makes it hard to update my blog and surf.
- looking forward to some postitive changes at work (crossing my fingers and praying)
On to fun, happy stuff. Last weekend, I was given an awesome coupon to go to Miami Seaquarium that I couldn't pass up. My son, my cousin and I had a great day there. It's was worth the 2 hour wait to get in but I saved alot of mula that we ended up spending on food and drinks. LOL
Hope to be back with a more cheerful post. Unfortunately, this is all I have today. Peace Out!!